Friday, November 02, 2018

When I hide...


Sometimes, I run away
Away from the madness
Away from the chaos
If I am lucky, I miss my shadows
If it's a normal day, I disappear into my light
I weave a cocoon of misted sunlight
There, I grow my wings
I splash on my colours
I grow
I glow

Sometimes, I hit the darkness
Stumble on a cocoon that I didn’t weave
A swathe twisted with rays of the dark night
I am chewed in
I am swallowed
I don’t know the way back
I don’t know if I would be back

When I hide
Even in my bright days
I loved being found
By the Divine source of life
Like a Sunflower thirsting for the light
In my dark nights
I can’t call out
All I need, all I hope for, all I care about is to be found




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugilan and Venmathi

  They met when they were 10 and 11 Two magnets circling around - bumping in and drifting off Like and unlike poles - Pulsating ever on the ...