Sunday, November 25, 2018

Managing pain

It hurts but I can handle this


Nooooooo

I am going to be here for a while. Happy face. Happy face.


Surrender.
Accept what doesn't change. 
Witness the pain. Ignore the needle. Embrace freedom! 



That's more like it. Not easy but beating pain one smile at a time.

I am in control. Let's finish this and move on. 


There is freedom at the end of pain. Stay. Conquer!

And, Selfie with bestie

Thanks, Pradeep Jr, Astron tattoos.

I enjoyed watching the design come alive after I gave him a couple of reference pics but spoke more about the emotions and philosophies I wanted it to represent. This might very well be my only tattoo. He manifested it. Mighty impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugilan and Venmathi

  They met when they were 10 and 11 Two magnets circling around - bumping in and drifting off Like and unlike poles - Pulsating ever on the ...