Friday, October 12, 2018

Eagle

A few eagle families are making my apartment complex their home. I saw one carrying a stick for its nest this week. I wish I had taken a pic. I see one everyday.  If I don't, my mother seems to get a fwd of an eagle that she sends me, and one day a friend shared a video without knowing the plot - it was about  a team called the eagles with a coach who used 'gratitude even for miseries' the secret to success. Sugi asked me if I shifted since I have been seeing one everyday. There weren't any when she visited in December . Now that the eagles are nesting, I don't see just one. I see a convocation of eagles.

This is a video from 9th Oct. I was back from my yoga class and focused my camera, hoping that an eagle wouldcome towards my direction. It took mere seconds. Eagles are majestic and powerful. This makes me reconsider my desire for vulnerability. Why choose it when you can be powerful. We are a part of the Universe and we share its power.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugilan and Venmathi

  They met when they were 10 and 11 Two magnets circling around - bumping in and drifting off Like and unlike poles - Pulsating ever on the ...