Monday, April 16, 2007

When I wake up After Death

(what happens when memories cease?are memories the only connection.will I recognize you on the other side.Does that really matter when we all are one.)

Everyday I wake up from my sleep
And walk on the lane called Life
There I recognize footprints
A manual of who Iam
And the past that's not yet lost

Knowing these memories are the connection
With this world,with my loved ones,
With all that I have ever known
I start walking

I walk leaving footprints
To Spot the oasis to get back
and the valleys to avoid


Iam walking closer to that day
I may wake up to find everything erased
Then will I walk without leaving footprints
And never fall asleep again .

1 comment:

Mugilan and Venmathi

  They met when they were 10 and 11 Two magnets circling around - bumping in and drifting off Like and unlike poles - Pulsating ever on the ...