Friday, April 01, 2016

What do you like the most about yourself and why? What would happen to you if that particular attribute was taken away?

Hope
 
It’s crazy how much I believe that everything happens for my own good. I see a silver lining in the direst of circumstances. I have been close to death and actually felt a surge of peace, accepting that death could prevail and that would be alright too.
 
I have never had a nightmare that ended badly.  Night terrors end with the ‘dream me’ praying and divine help lifting me from whatever that was. 
 
//What do you like the most about yourself and why? What would happen to you if that particular attribute was taken away?//

I wouldn’t recognize me if hope is taken away from me. I wouldn't have made the same choices that got me where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugilan and Venmathi

  They met when they were 10 and 11 Two magnets circling around - bumping in and drifting off Like and unlike poles - Pulsating ever on the ...